Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Praying Without Ceasing

The older I get physically as well as the more mature and wise I become spiritually, the more people I have on my prayer list.  How about you?  My personal and private list seems to get longer as I add more people almost on a daily basis.  My prayer list consists of family members, biological relatives, spiritual family, friends, acquaintances, and others.

Whether its people who have done us wrong or whatever else, we can trust that God will take care of all of the people involved and all of the situations in our lives.  The prayers of the righteous are both powerful and effective (See James 5:15-17).  They help all of us truly accomplish God's purpose and plan (See Jeremiah 29:11; Romans 8:28).


God tells all of us to "pray without ceasing" in His word (See 1 Thessalonians 5:17).


To assist you in your prayer life, two annual prayer journals are both available through CreateSpace and Amazon.


365-Day Prayer Journal: Praying Without Ceasing


366-Day Prayer Journal: Praying Without Ceasing



Copyright 2017 by Dawn Freeman. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment